Creamy Goat Cheese Greek Zoodle Salad Recipe
Creamy Goat Cheese Greek Zoodle Salad is fun to make. Bursting with Mediterranean flavours. Makes the perfect side to any meal, especially in grilling season.
Cost per serving $1.96 view details
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 1 pound zucchini (washed & spiralized)
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounces black olives (sun dried)
- 3 ounces goat cheese (crumbled)
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp greek seasoning
- In a cup/bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Wash and spiralize the zucchini.
- Place into a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients (except parsley).
- Add the salad dressing and toss.
- Garnish with the chopped parsley.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 232g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 457||92%|
|Total Fat 51.17g||64%|
|Saturated Fat 9.58g||38%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.02g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|