Cottage Cheese Mango Strawberry Salad with Flaxseed Recipe
Cost per recipe $3.77 view details
- Place 1/2 cup cottage cheese in a bowl/glass.
- Sprinkle with 1 1/2 tablespoons flaxseed.
- Add 1/4 cup sliced strawberries.
- Top with 1/4 of the diced mango.
- (Here is an easy way to dice mango: cut the mango in half with a sharp knife, about 1/4 inch off center to miss the flat seed in the middle. With a sharp paring knife, cut parallel slices being careful not to cut through the skin. Turn and cut parallel slices to make cubes. Turn the mango inside out and gently cut out the cubes.)
- Repeat layers with cottage cheese, flaxseed, strawberries and mango. Enjoy!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 400g|
|Calories from Fat 450||71%|
|Total Fat 50.26g||63%|
|Saturated Fat 7.51g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.23g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|