Corned Beef Hawaiian Recipe
Cost per serving $0.80 view details
- 1 can corned beef, cut into 6 slices (12 ounce.)
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/4 c. Bisquick baking mix
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 can pineapple chunks, liquid removed (reserved syrup) (20 ounce.)
- 8 x Green onions, with tops, cut into 1" pcs
- 1 x Green pepper, cut into 1" pcs
- 1 x clove garlic, crushed Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Overlap corned beef slices lengthwise down center of ungreased rectangular baking dish, 10x6x1 1/2 inches.
- Mix brown sugar, baking mix and soy sauce in 2 qt saucepan till smooth.
- Gradually stir in pineapple syrup, onions, green pepper and garlic. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly; boil and stir 1 min.
- Stir in pineapple.
- Spoon over and around corned beef.
- Cover and bake till corned beef is warm, 25 to 30 min.
- Serve with warm cooked rice.
- Makes 6 servings.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 213g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 102||30%|
|Total Fat 11.38g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 4.55g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 39.93g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|