Corn Bake Recipe Gluten Free Recipe
Cost per recipe $1.72 view details
- 420g can corn
- 1 cup of milk (I used rice milk)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons self-raising gluten free flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced.
- Open can of corn draining the water out.
- Beat eggs for few seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, mix well.
- The mixture is suppose to be runny.
- Bake in 20 cm cake tin for 30 minutes (less time if using non-gluten free flour) until golden brown.
- Serve cold or warm. Wrap in aluminium foil to keep warm.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 796g|
|Calories from Fat 222||33%|
|Total Fat 24.96g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 9.37g||37%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 91.01g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.0g||27%|