Cocoa Spice Rub Recipe
Cost per recipe $4.08 view details
- 1 tablespoon ancho chili powder (chili powder will suffice)
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper (I prefer 1 tablespoon white peppercorns toasted in a pan and ground)
- 4 teaspoons sea salt or kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
- Great for pork spare ribs or pork tenderloin especially when prepared on the grill.
- The smell from the oven or grill is oh so heavenly!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 127g|
|Calories from Fat 60||17%|
|Total Fat 7.06g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.61g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 72.92g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.9g||66%|