Cocoa Coconut And Peanut Candy Recipe
Cost per serving $1.03 view details
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed roasted peanuts
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Marie Bain or into a pot over another pot of boiling water, add
- sugar, cocoa, butter and milk.
- Stir and cook until sugar is dissolved for a thick texture.
- Remove and cook down a bit.
- Add in peanuts and coconut.
- Mix all together for thick dough.
- Tightly roll and wrap with glad wrap.
- Leave it in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- After that, cut into slices.
- (Depending on whether you like the cookie or thick brownie version)
- Place on greased baking tray.
- Bake at 170C for 30 mins or for a texture you prefer.
- Bring out, cool down and store them.
- Optional - dust some icing sugar on top.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 167g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 603||72%|
|Total Fat 70.06g||88%|
|Saturated Fat 45.4g||182%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 48.6g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||16%|