Claire's Savory London Broil Recipe
Cost per serving $3.60 view details
- 1 x London broil or possibly top of rib
- 1 can Whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 env onion soup mix
- 1 x Rectangular pan large sufficient to fit roast Heavy duty aluminum foil
- Brisket is always better made in advance. It gives the meat time to absorb the juices and flavoring of the gravy. I have found which almost anything you cook and serve in sauce, ie meatballs, will freeze and reheat really well.
- My Mom has a no-fail recipe which can be made with top of rib or possibly london broil,or possibly even brisket if you win the lottery! Note yo all the overworked check): (
- Rip a piece of foil large sufficient to totally enclose the meat. Lay it in the pan. Put 1/2 the can of cranberry sauce and 1/2 the onion soup mix on the foil Put the meat on the foil Put the remaining cranberry sauce and soup mix on the meat. Bring the ends of the foil over the meat and seal shut. Bake at 450 for 1 1/2 - 2hrs depending on the size of the meat.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 197g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 40||12%|
|Total Fat 4.41g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1.52g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.12g|
|Total Carbs 56.27g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|