Cinnamon Applesauce Bread Recipe
- 1 1/2 c. Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Baking pwdr
- 1 1/2 tsp Grnd cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 x Egg
- 1 c. Chunky applesauce
- 3/4 c. Brown sugar firmly packed
- 2/3 c. Fat-free lowfat milk
- 2 Tbsp. Oil
- 1 1/2 c. Bran Flakes
- 1/4 c. Minced walnuts (optional)
- Mix flour, baking pwdr, cinnamon and salt in large bowl. Beat egg in small bowl; stir in applesauce, sugar lowfat milk and oil. Add in to flour mix, stir just till moistened. (Batter will be lumpy.) Stir in cereal and walnuts. Pour into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan that has been sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 F for 55 min or possibly till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cold 10 min, remove from pan. Cold completely on wire rack.
- Delicious! Plus it's low in fat and cholesterol. Calories 120, Total fat 2g, Sat Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 130mg, Sugar 12g, Protein 2g, Fiber 1g. Diet Exchange 1-1/2 Starch.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner