Chorizo and Capsicum Soup Recipe
Servings: 4 servings
Cost per serving $0.71 view details
- 2 (170g each) chorizo sausages, sliced
- 4 medium red capsicums, chopped
- 400g can whole peeled tomatoes
- 3 cups chicken stock
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat. Add chorizo. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Cover and set aside.
- Add capsicum to pan. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until just softened. Add tomatoes and stock. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 25 minutes or until capsicum is tender.
- Remove from heat. Process mixture until smooth. Return to pan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Divide between bowls. Top with chorizo. Serve.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 277g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||10%|
|Total Fat 0.31g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.07g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.71g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|