Chocolate wontons Recipe
Cost per serving $0.83 view details
- 4 wonton wrapper medium sized
- Filling2 tsp Toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tsp almond flakes
- 4 Dates pitted and chopped
- 4 chocolate thins
- 2 cups vegetable oil for deep frying
- Thaw the wonton wrappers and place them under a damp towel to prevent drying.
- Set a small bowl of water ready,to seal the edges of the wonton later.
- Pit and chop the dates. Pound the almonds if using whole. Keep the rest of the ingredients ready.
- Place a wonton on the plate and place a chocolate thin on the centre of it.
- Check more @ https://mildlyindian.com/perfect-crispy-chocolate-wonton/
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 167g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 970||86%|
|Total Fat 109.71g||137%|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g||33%|
|Trans Fat 2.81g|
|Total Carbs 37.41g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|