Chocolate Pretzel Cookie Treats Recipe
These are so easy to make and to personalize with your favorite toppings. Use your favorite candy, nuts, crushed cookie bit whatever you like! They whip up in minutes so they are great for last minute company or a snack for your kids and their friends.
- Small Pretzels or pretzel wheels or waffle shaped.
- Bag of baking melts, milk or semisweet chocolate. kisses work too.
- Your Favorite toppings:
- M&M's any kind
- Reese's Pieces
- peanuts, almonds, walnuts, pistachios pecans
- coconut, toasted
- cookie bits
- toffee bits
- dried fruits chopped
- candy corns
- or get crazy with crumbled bacon or crushed potato chips
- Heat oven to 200 line cookie sheet with parchment
- Place as many pretzels on sheet as you want and top each pretzel with one piece of chocolate.
- Heat in oven for 2-3 minutes or until chocolate starts to soften.
- Do not overheat!! chocolate should still have its shape.
- Remove from oven and gently press topping into the chocolate.
- Cool and enjoy.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 244g|
|Calories from Fat 696||75%|
|Total Fat 82.23g||103%|
|Saturated Fat 66.67g||267%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 48.17g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 20.8g||69%|