Chocolate & Peanut Butter (no bake) Bars Recipe
Cost per serving $1.07 view details
- 1-1/2 cups melted dark chocolate (can use milk chocolate or white chocolate if desired)
- 2 sleeves graham crackers (crumbled)
- 6 ounces softened cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons sweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- In your food processor add cream cheese and peanut butter and mix to combine, run processor on low and slowly add chocolate, mix to well incorporate. Add crumbled graham crackers, cocoa powder and run on low 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to a non stick square dish, smooth out top with an offset spatula, cover the top with crushed peanuts
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to cut and serve.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 83g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 269||63%|
|Total Fat 30.76g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 12.92g||52%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 32.0g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||15%|