Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe
Cost per serving $0.16 view details
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or a soft butter spread (I used Brumble & Brown)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg or substitute (I used egg substitute)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- Peanut Butter Mixture
- 2 Tbsp. PB2 Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/4 cup confectionersâ sugar
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted (I used Brumble & Brown)
- 1 dash salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray an 8 x 8" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Peanut Butter Mixture:
- In a small bowl add PB2 and water, mix until peanut butter texture. Add butter, salt, confectioners sugar and vanilla extract. Whisk together until combined. Set a side. (note this will be liquidy)
- In the bowl add butter and sugar and with a hand mixer, beat until creamy. Beat in the vanilla extract and egg.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Add the flour mixture into the sugar and butter mixture and beat on a low speed. Fold in the yogurt.
- Pour into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
- Whisk your Peanut Butter Mixture than drizzle the peanut butter mixture over the top of your brownie batter and swirl with a knife. Than smooth the top.
- Bake for about 15 - 20 minutes, or until the edges start to pull away from the sides of the pan and the center of the brownies is still slightly soft. Do not over bake.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- The texture of the brownie mix will be like a light mousse and it may seem thin in the pan, but it does rise while baking.
- I baked my brownies for 15 minutes.
- If you don't have PB2, just use 1/4 cup of peanut butter and omit the water from the recipe, you will probably have a little bit thicker of a peanut butter mixture. Just add the dollops into the brownie and swirl with a knife.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 26g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 46||48%|
|Total Fat 5.18g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 3.07g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.35g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|