Chocolate Fudge (a no fail recipe) Recipe
Cost per serving $0.10 view details
- 3 cups of milk chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 to 2 cups chopped pecans (optional)
- Mix chocolate chips, condensed milk and vanilla in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Microwave more if needed.
- Stir in pecans if using.
- Pour into a 13x9 baking dish.
- Spread out
- refrigerate until it becomes cool and firm.
- Then cut into 1x1 inch squares.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 8g|
|Recipe makes 117 servings|
|Calories from Fat 19||49%|
|Total Fat 2.11g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.03g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.51g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|