Chocolate Cranberry Cake Recipe
Cost per serving $1.14 view details
- 1/2 lb Butter, room temperature
- 2/3 c. Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 Tbsp. Cranberry Liqueur, (optional)
- 8 ounce Semi-Sweet chocolate, melted
- 4 x Large eggs, separated
- 1/3 c. Cake flour
- 1 1/3 c. Fresh cranberries, minced
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- Preheat ovento 350 degrees. Line bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment.
- Whip butter with electric beater till light and fluffy. Add in sugar and beat for 2 to 3 min. Fold in vanilla, liqueur and chocolate. Add in yolks one at a time. Fold in flour and cranberries.
- Whip egg whites in clean bowl till soft peaks form. Add in 3 Tbsp. sugar and continue whipping till stiff.
- Fold 1/3 of whites into batter. Then fold remaining whites into mix.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 25 min. Let cold 5 min, then cover with foil and cold completely.
- Yield: 6 servings CHEF DU JOUR JACK MCDAVID SHOW #DJ9179
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 169g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 465||71%|
|Total Fat 53.8g||67%|
|Saturated Fat 32.68g||131%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 49.02g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g||25%|