Chocolate Covered Pretzels with Cashew Crumbs Recipe
Cost per serving $1.78 view details
- In medium bowl, add bag of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Add in 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Stir until all chips are covered in oil.
- Put bowl in microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 60 seconds, until chocolate is melted.
- Lay parchment or wax paper over cookie sheet.
- Pour cup of cashews in food processor.
- Turn on food processor until cashews are fully crushed into crumbs.
- Dip each pretzel in chocolate, making sure to cover entire pretezel.
- Lay each chocolate covered pretzel on cookie sheet, making sure the pretzels don't touch one another.
- Repeat until every pretzel is dipped.
- Sprinkle each pretzel with cashew crumbs.
- Place pretzels in refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and enjoy.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 70g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 275||68%|
|Total Fat 32.85g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 6.49g||26%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 23.17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|