Chocolate Chunk Brownies Recipe
Cost per serving $0.60 view details
- 4 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup powder sugar
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Oreo cookies, ground
- 1/2 cup Cookies N Cream candy bar, chopped
- 1 (8 oz.) cool whip
- Brownies: Place butter and unsweetened baking chocolate in a medium sauce pan. When melted set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla extract. Pour in chocolate sauce, stir well.
- In a small bowl, mix flour and baking powder. Pour into chocolate mixture, mix until combined.
- Pour batter into a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese, lemon juice and powder sugar.
- Spread over the brownies. Sprinkle chips, cookies and candy bar over the cream cheese layer.
- Topping: Spread cool whip over the chips.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 78g|
|Recipe makes 20 servings|
|Calories from Fat 144||48%|
|Total Fat 16.61g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 9.63g||39%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 38.21g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|