Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-) Recipe
These chocolate chip cookies recipe were borrowed from Allrecipes.com website.
I have changed the ingredients list a little bit, but the best part of this recipe is it’s very fast, very simple and may be cooked with your eyes closed. You kids will <3 this cookies, they are” crispy on the edges and chewy inside”, as the author Dora said in her description and it’s true.
***Tip from Helen*** You can make these cookies with oatmeal and they will be fabulous! Just substitute chocolate chips with oatmeal. ***Tip from Helen***
- 1 2/3 sticks of butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of white sugar (optional, but not a must they will be sweet)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of hot water
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 (2) cups of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of coconut shred (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 2 Â½ cups of flour (you can put 3 and your cookies will be more crispy)
- Take the butter out of the fridge let it become soft. Cut the butter in small pieces and mix it with sugar. Add vanilla extract and add in eggs, one after another. Mix baking soda and hot water in a cup and pour into the egg-sugar-butter mixture. Mix very well, add baking powder and flour, stir well, then add coconut shred and chocolate chips (or oatmeal).
- Preheat the stove at 350F. Form the cookies with a tablespoon and fingers. (Remember that they will grow 2-3 sizes larger, so leave enough space between your cookies). Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- ***Tip from Helen*** If you donât want your cookies to be very-very sweet add 1 cup of sugar. If you want your cookies to be more soft add less flour and bake them for 20 minutes until light golden brown.*** Tip from Helen***
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 47g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 72||37%|
|Total Fat 8.23g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 5.39g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.16g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|