Chocolate Chip, Coconut and Almond Cookies Recipe
Chocolate, coconut and almonds are the core of a favorite candy bar, and in this recipe the flavors and textures don't disappoint. A little soft, a little crunchy - they should please a variety of cookie monster palates in your family!
Cost per serving $0.18 view details
- 3/4 cup (1.5 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds, lightly toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray 2 cookie baking sheets.
- Beat together softened butter, brown and granulated sugars with electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat in egg and vanilla; then mix in the flour, soda and salt til well blended.
- Fold in coconut, chocolate chips and almonds.
- Drop by tablespoon fulls 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets (I molded to round them slightly by hand and then gave each a little push down on baking sheet.)
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until cookies are set in middle when pressed lightly, and golden brown around edges.
- Remove from oven and cool 1-2 minutes on cookie sheets; remove cookies to wire rack to cool completely.
- Yield: 2 1/2 to 4 dozen cookies, depending on portioned amount.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 22g|
|Recipe makes 36 servings|
|Calories from Fat 55||53%|
|Total Fat 6.22g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 3.72g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.99g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|