Chocolate Chili Cookies (Eggless) Recipe
Punchy on the tongue with that chocolaty knockout and a perfect amount of subtle sweetness.
Servings: 8 person
Cost per serving $0.27 view details
- 100g cold butter
- 40g sugar (add more if you like)
- 13g cocoa powder
- 20g rice flour
- 60g plain flour
- 1/2 tbsp chili flakes (or more)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- A pinch of baking soda
- 1 tbsp flour (for dipping fork; keep aside for later use)
- Cream/beat butter, sugar and essence till light and fluffy.
- Sift cocoa, rice and plain flour, soda and chili flakes.
- Fold into butter mixture.
- (Note: the dough will be sticky and its suppose to be like that)
- Leave in fridge for about 1 hour.
- Bring out, roll into small balls.
- Place on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Dip fork into flour and press over the rolled balls.
- (It will prevent the dough from sticking to the fork)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 160C or till cookies are nice and brown.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 31g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 91||58%|
|Total Fat 10.38g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 6.51g||26%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.03g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|