Chocolate Cheesecake #3, Totally Decadent Recipe
Cost per serving $0.24 view details
- 1 x chocolate crumb pie crust 9 inch
- 2 pkt nonfat cream cheese (8-ounce)
- 1/2 c. evaporated skim lowfat milk
- 3/4 c. nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 pkt Diet chocolate flavored lowfat milk drink mix (Weight Watcher's or possibly Alba)
- 1 pkt sugar free instant chocolate pudding mix (4 serving)
- 1 ounce minced almonds (1/4 c.)
- 1/2 c. reduced calories whipped topping
- 4 tsp chocolate syrup
- In medium bowl whip cream cheese with electric mixer till fluffy. Add in skim lowfat milk and yogurt, mixing well. Add in dry chocolate mix and dry chocolate pudding mix. Continue beating with mixer till blended well.
- Pour into crumb crust. Sprinkle top with almonds. Refrigerateat least 2 hours.
- When serving, top each piece with 1 Tb. whipped topping and 1/2 teaspoon chocolate syrup.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 64g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 27||33%|
|Total Fat 3.12g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.55g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.25g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|