Chocolate Caramel Turkey Legs Recipe
Cost per serving $1.48 view details
- 40 caramels
- 20 honey wheat braided pretzel twists
- 3 oz melted chocolate (I use dipping chocolate)
- Chopped nuts or sprinkles, if desired
- Microwave the unwrapped caramels on high just until softened, only about 10-15 seconds. It should only be warm to the touch (be careful).
- Using your hands, mold two softened caramels around the lower half of each braided pretzel to resemble a turkey leg.
- Dip in melted chocolate and allow the excess to drip off. Place the leg on waxed paper and let sit until set. Sprinkle on toppings, if desired.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 160g|
|Recipe makes 20 servings|
|Calories from Fat 118||19%|
|Total Fat 13.73g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 122.14g||33%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|