Choco Waffles Recipe
I like type of waffle from time to time...
Cost per recipe $2.21 view details
- 1.5 cup almond meal/flour
- 1/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips or dark chocolate chips
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 heaping tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or raw honey (some kind of sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Plug in your waffle iron. You don’t have a waffle iron? Why? Because it’s the most pointless tool in the kitchen and takes up a balls ton of room? True. But buy one. Waffles are awesome.
- Whisk your eggs in a medium-large sized bowl.
- Add your coconut milk and sweetener and whisk together with eggs.
- Next add your almond flour and mix more!
- Then add your cocoa powder baking soda and mix together.
- Lastly, add in your chocolate chips, vanilla, salt and cinnamon. Mix together thoroughly.
- Pour into your waffle iron and cooking until cooked through. It took about 4-5 minutes for mine to cook through and crisp up.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 242g|
|Calories from Fat 335||55%|
|Total Fat 38.32g||48%|
|Saturated Fat 24.77g||99%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 48.22g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||13%|