Choco banana ice cream Recipe
Cost per serving $0.23 view details
- Freeze the bananas for a couple of hours. This helps in giving a creamy texture to it. You can make use of the ripe ones too.
- Peel the skin and put them in a bowl.
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Put it in an ice cream tray and freeze for two hours.
- Choco- banana ice cream is ready to serve.
- Take a tip :
- Sugar can be substituted with honey.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 29g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||5%|
|Total Fat 0.34g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.19g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.32g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|