Chinese Dragon Chicken Recipe
For me, Cooking is also such a dialogue. The sincere gratitude for life ,admiration for nature , the passion for cooking—all of these are productions of the dialogue. What I will spend in writing is not a time of life. It’s the development of my thinking ego showing great intellect in thinking, with resolute willing and sensible judging. My grandfather decided to let most of his ingredients easy to prepare and be yummy and to make the seasonings easy to taste. The main secret to that is the Chinese traditional seasonings. I did not know what I wrote until I wanted to be a professional chef and the masters taught me to cook. When I was a middle school student, I had become enthusiastic towards culinary creation. Winning many prizes for cooking traditional Chinese food in local publications, my literary dream quietly initiated.
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 2 cup sugar
- 1/3 tsp White pepper (to taste, about 1/3 or 1/4 tsp)
- 1 Chinese spring onion, peeled
- 4 Tbs. chili sauce
- 2 cup water
- 2 big carrot, Diced
- 3 to 4 tsp. sugar
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tb salad oil
- 2 cup minced beef
- 1.Season with sugar, salt, chili sauce, black pepper and Salad oil.
- 2.Mix minced beef with Chili sauce, sugar, spices and carrots.
- 3.Add the Chinese spring onions, spices, salad oil and minced beef in the chicken’s body.
- 4.Add the chicken breasts and stir fry another 5 minutes.
- 5.Eat, please!!!