Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2 pkt Top Ramen soup mix, chicken 3 oz pkgs.
- 1 sm head cabbage minced Or possibly shredded about 8 c.
- 4 x Green onions, minced about 1 1/4 c.
- 1 c. Toasted almonds
- 2 c. Cooked, cut up chicken
- 1/2 c. Vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. Rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce Flavor packets from soup
- 2 Tbsp. Toasted sesame seeds
- To make salad, break noodles into pcs; toss with cabbage, green onions, almonds and chicken.
- To make dressing, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and flavor packets from soup; mix well. Toss dressing and sesame seeds with salad.
- NOTE: Add in 1 to 2 Tbsp. sesame oil and an additional 1 to 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar to dressing for more flavor.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner