Chinese Chicken Meat Roll @ Wu Xiang Recipe
Cost per serving $0.38 view details
- 500-600gm chicken fillet, cut in strips
- 1 small jicama, cut in strips
- 1 big onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- 1 beancurd sheet for wrapping
- 1 egg for brushing
- Seasoning :
- 2 tspn vegetarian oyster sauce
- 1 tspn dark soy sauce/dark sweet sauce
- 2 tspn sugar
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 1 tbsp chinese five spice
- 1 cube fermented red beancurd/Lam yu
- pepper to taste
- 1 tspn sesame oil
- 2/3 cup green pea flour
- marinade chicken with seasoning overnight.
- cut beancurd sheet about the size of 8.5x5" or any other size as desired.
- brush both side and on the end of the wrapping sheet with beaten egg.
- place in the marinated meat, sesame seeds and jicama strips, wrap tightly & nicely sealed the edges.
- fry the wrapped rolls untill golden brown.
- serve warm with chili sauce or any dipping as desired
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 86g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 59||55%|
|Total Fat 6.6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.83g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.01g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|