Chinese Chicken Herbal Soup Recipe
Cost per serving $0.34 view details
- A packet of Chinese herbs mix
- A handful of kei chi/dried wolfberries - soaked for 15 mins
- A handful of dried longan - soaked for 15 mins
- 5-6 garlic - smashed/crushed
- 1/2 inch ginger - smashed/crushed
- 1/4 chicken - cut into bite sizes
- Spring onions for garnishing ( shredded/sliced thinly)
- Pepper and salt for taste
- Wash herbs a few times under running water.
- Put in a pot: add water (depends on how much you prefer), garlic, ginger and chicken.
- Simmer over low heat till chicken is "almost tender)
- Add kei chi and longan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Continue to simmer for another 10 mins.
- Once chicken is cooked, remove from heat.
- Garnish with spring onion before serving.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 86g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 114||63%|
|Total Fat 12.65g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 3.97g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.61g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|