Chinese Barbeque Glazed Ham Steaks Recipe
Cost per serving $0.19 view details
- 6 slices cooked ham, about 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 c. plus 1 tbsp. fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp. less sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. spicy mustard
- 1/2 tsp. sriracha
- 4 tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- In a medium sized baking dish drizzled with olive oil, arrange ham so that they are slightly overlapping.
- Sprinkle with fruit.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients EXCEPT cornstarch and blend well.
- Pour sauce over everything.
- Bake loosely covered for about 25 minutes and sauce is at a rolling simmer.
- Remove from oven stir in cornstarch mixed with a little water.
- Place back in oven uncovered and bake about 10 more minutes and ham is taking on a golden hue.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 41g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||5%|
|Total Fat 0.24g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.04g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.64g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|