Chili Spiced Beef And Bean Soup Recipe
- 1 c. (240 ml) minced onions
- 1 lb (450 g) grnd beef
- 1 lb (450 g) pork sausage
- 1 c. (240 ml) water
- 28 ounce (784 g) can whole tomatoes
- 16 ounce (448 g) can kidney beans
- 15 ounce (420 g) can tomato sauce
- 12 ounce (336 g) can tomato paste
- 2 tsp (30 ml) chili pwdr
- 1 tsp (15 ml) basil leaves
- 1 tsp (5 ml) oregano leaves
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) salt
- 3 tsp (45 ml) country-style Dijon mustard
- 8 ounce (224 g) uncooked spaghetti
- In large skillet cook onions, beef and sausage over medium heat till meat is browned (10 to 12 min); pour off fat. Meanwhile, in Dutch oven combine remaining ingredients EXCEPT spaghetti.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 15 min.
- Reduce heat to low; add in browned meat. Cook, stirring occasionally, till stew is thickened (20 to 30 min). Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions. Serve stew over spaghetti.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner