Chilean Sea Bass With Garlic, Basil And Vegetables Recipe
Cost per serving $0.23 view details
- 4 Tbsp. Unsalt butter, at room temperature
- 4 tsp Fresh basil, finely minced
- 2 x Cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 4 x Red-skinned potatoes
- 8 x Baby carrots
- 1 1/2 lb Fresh boneless Chilean sea bass fillets, (Not Frzn)
- 8 x Slender asparagus spears
- Preheat the oven to 425 . In a small bowl, beat the butter, basil, garlic and lemon juice till well combined. Set aside. Parboil the potatoes and baby carrots for 5 min. Drain. Divide the fillets into 4 equal portions.
- Place the fillets in abuttered 9x13" pan, or possibly an attractive gratin dish with the same volumn.
- Arrange the vegetabes over the fish in an appealing pattern.
- Top each fish portion with one-fourth of the butter-garlic mix.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20-30 min or possibly till the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve immediately.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 43g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 104||92%|
|Total Fat 11.55g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.76g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|