Chile, Cheese And Bacon Quesadillas Recipe
Cost per serving $1.07 view details
- 8 Thick Slices Bacon
- 11 Oz. Pkg. Burritos Flour Tortillas (8 Inch)
- 2 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 3 Green Chiles, Roasted And Minced
- 2.25 Oz. Can Black Olives, Sliced & Drained
- 2 Tbsp. Red Onion, Minced
- Garnish: Cherry Tomatoes & Pitted Large Olives
- Heat closed medium-size contact grill for 5 minutes. Place bacon crosswise on grill. Close grill. Grill 5 to 6 minutes or until crisp. Remove from grill; drain on paper towels. Scrape drippings from grill. Coarsely chop bacon.
- Sprinkle 4 tortillas with cheese. Top each with bacon, chiles, sliced olives, onion and remaining tortillas; press lightly.
- Place 1 quesadilla at a time on grill. Close grill. Grill 2 to 4 minutes or until light golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges. Attach tomato or whole olive to top of each wedge with decorative toothpick.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 139g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 436||80%|
|Total Fat 49.01g||61%|
|Saturated Fat 22.75g||91%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.29g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|