Chicken Saté Skewers With Spicy Peanut Sauce Recipe
Cost per serving $0.39 view details
- 4 Each Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves, Sliced Thin
- 1/4 Cup Reduced-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tsp. Fresh Ginger, Grated
- 4 Whole Scallions, Sliced Thin Diagonally
- 2 Cups Spicy Peanut Sauce (Attached)
- Thread chicken on short wooden skewers. Place in single layer in large non-reactive baking pan.
- In small bowl, combine soy sauce, oil and ginger; mix well. Pour mixture over skewered chicken; turn to coat. Let stand 30 minute, or cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours, turning skewers once.
- Heat grill. Place chicken on gas grill over medium-high heat or on charcoal grill 4 - 6 inches from medium-high coals. Cook 5 - 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center, turning once. Or heat oven to 450°F. Cook 5 - 10 minutes, turning once or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Transfer skewers to serving platter. Spoon Spicy Peanut Sauce over chicken; sprinkle with green onions.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 42g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 33||53%|
|Total Fat 3.71g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.33g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbs 1.22g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|