Chicken Salpicao Recipe
Cost per recipe $5.47 view details
- 500 grams chicken breast cut into strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (for marinate) and another 3 cloves for sauteeing
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp seasoning liquid (Maggi Savor)
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 can button mushroom sliced
- Marinate the chicken in Worcestershire sauce, liquid seasoning, garlic and pepper for overnight.
- In a skillet, sautee garlic and mushroom. Add the chicken with some of the marinate. Do not put all sauce cos it may tend to be a bit salty so you have to taste first.
- When the chicken is tender, remove from fire.
- Serve in a sizzling plate if available.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 506g|
|Calories from Fat 547||55%|
|Total Fat 61.28g||77%|
|Saturated Fat 25.73g||103%|
|Trans Fat 0.48g|
|Total Carbs 25.34g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||11%|