Chicken Nacho Dip Recipe
- 4 large cans white chunk chicken breast, liquid removed
- 1 package cream cheese
- 3/4 large container of lowfat sour cream
- 1/2 c. salsa
- 1 small bottle of Ortega Taco Sauce
- 1 8 ounce bag of shredded taco or possibly Colby cheese
- healthy pinch of warm cayenne pepper and garlic pwdr (optional)
- nacho chips
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, and lowfat sour cream in bowl. Spread mix in an 8X12 inch baking pan. Sprinkle lightly with a healthy pinch of warm pepper and garlic pwdr, if you like.
- Pour salsa and Ortega sauce over chicken mix and top with cheese.
- Bake in oven till cheese is melted. Serve hot or possibly cool with nacho chips.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner