Chicken Marsala Recipe
Cost per serving $21.11 view details
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4-oz mushrooms sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1/3 cup chicken or beef stock
- 6 oz Marsala wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Takes 30 minutes,
- serves 2
- Add salt and pepper to flour.
- Trim the chicken breasts and pound to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Heat pan on med-high heat, add canola oil, dredge chicken breast in flour and shake off excess.
- Add chicken to pan. when browned nicely, flip the chicken. When chicken is cooked, move to plate.
- Add olive oil, shallots, and mushrooms to pan.
- When mushrooms are cooked, remove the pan from heat and add Marsala wine.
- Let the wine reduce by half then add the stock.
- Let reduce a bit and turn off the heat.
- Add chopped parsley, pepper, and butter.
- Wisk around until the butter is melted and spoon over chicken
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 378g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 550||62%|
|Total Fat 62.03g||78%|
|Saturated Fat 18.74g||75%|
|Trans Fat 0.22g|
|Total Carbs 24.11g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|