Chicken Curry With Potatoes Recipe
Chicken pieces fried with turmeric and marshalled with spices and potatoes.
Servings: 4 person
Cost per serving $1.20 view details
- For chicken
- 1/2 chicken - cut into bite sizes.
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tbsp corn flour
- Salt for taste
- For curry paste (mix all with water for a thick paste)
- 2 tbsp meat curry powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp fennel powder
- Other ingredients
- 3 medium size potatoes (cut into medium size pieces)
- 1 tomato ( cut into 8 pieces)
- 2 green chillies (remove seeds and cut into pieces)
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- Spices - 1 cinnamon, 3 cardamom, 1 star anise and 3 cloves
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 to 4 sprigs curry leaves
- Oil as needed
- Mix chicken with corn flour, turmeric powder and salt.
- Deep fry, remove and keep aside.
- Leave about 4 tbsp of oil in the same pan/wok.
- Fry spices, ginger and garlic paste and curry paste till aromatic and oil splits.
- Put in potatoes, green chillies, curry leaves and tomatoes.
- Also, pour in coconut milk and season with salt.
- Simmer and cook till potatoes are cooked.
- Add chicken pieces and simmer for another 3 to 4 mins.
- Remove from heat.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 265g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 274||59%|
|Total Fat 30.91g||39%|
|Saturated Fat 12.25g||49%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.91g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||16%|