Chicken Chilaquiles Recipe
Cost per serving $1.94 view details
- 2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken (from local grocery store or bake yourself if you have time)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded Jack cheese with jalapeno (~2oz)
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup low fat milk
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 11oz can tomatillos, drained
- 1 4.5oz can chopped green chiles, drained
- 12 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Combine chicken, green onions, 1/4 cup Jack cheese (reserve other 1/4 cup), Parmesan, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Place milk, cilantro, tomatillos, and green chiles in a food processor or blender. Process till smooth.
- Pour 1/3 cup tomatillo mixutreinto bottom of 11x7 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 4 corn tortillas in dish and top with half of chicken mix. Repeat layer with remaining tortillas and chicken mixture, ending with final layer of tortillas.
- Pour remiing 1 1/2 cups tomatillo mixture over tortillas and sprinkle with remaining Jack cheese.
- Bake at 375 F for 20 minutes.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 195g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 86||29%|
|Total Fat 9.81g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 4.82g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 43.36g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g||22%|