Chicken Asparagus Soup Recipe
Cost per serving $1.94 view details
- 50g Chicken breast, cut in strips
- 5 Garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- 7-10 young Asparagus sticks, cut diagonally
- 1 small Onion, cut
- 4 cups Water
- 1 tbsp. Cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. Fish sauce
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp. Dill tips (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp. Mushroom sauce (optional)
- 1 Whole egg (optional)
- Heat up the cooking oil.
- Saute’ the garlic when the oil is ready.
- When the garlic turns golden, add the chicken.
- Season the chicken with fish sauce as it cooks. Stir well.
- Let the dish simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the onions. Stir well.
- When the onions soften, add the water.
- Let the water boil under medium heat.
- Add the asparagus in the boiling soup.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- If you're using dill tips and mushroom oyster sauce, add them now.
- Add the egg last.
- Turn off the heat; and stir until the egg is cooked.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 609g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 97||61%|
|Total Fat 10.95g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 1.75g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbs 7.32g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|