Chicken Adobo With Coconut Milk Recipe
- 11\2 kg. chicken or pork, sliced to serving portions
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1medium size onion, minced
- 1 piece chicken or pork broth cube or granules
- 1\2 cup vinegar(distilled white is fine)
- 2 bay leaves
- 21\2 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups peeled and sliced green papaya(optional)available in all asian market.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine first six ingredients in a bowl; let stand for an hour in refrigerator.
- Transfer mixture into a pan and simmer until almost tender.
- Pour in coconut milk and sliced papaya.
- Simmer until papaya is crisp-tender
- Adjust seasonings.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner