Cherry and Vanilla Rice Pudding Recipe
Cost per serving $0.34 view details
- 3 cups leftover cooked white rice
- 1 cup milk (can use either carton or coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup softened salted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup brown sugar (or as per taste)
- 10 red cherries – chopped
- Mix all ingredients into a bowl.
- Place paper cases into a muffin tray.
- Divide rice mixture into equal portions.
- Add into each paper cases.
- Bake at preheated oven at 180c for about 40 mins or until the top becomes golden brown.
- Remove and cool down.
- Optional: either served as it is or chilled.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 94g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 74||36%|
|Total Fat 8.46g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 5.27g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.09g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|