Chef Mazur's Shore Lunch Walleye Recipe
- 1 c. Butter
- 1 can Anchovies
- 4 x Walleye fillets from two 12-inch fish
- 1 Tbsp. Crushed garlic (or possibly bottled) Sprinkle of Prudhomme's Seafood Magic
- 4 x Green onions (or possibly wild leeks) minced fine Stovetop cornmeal stuffing mix
- 1 Tbsp. Cayenne pepper
- Brown about 2/3 of the butter, then reduce the heat and add in half the can of anchovies and half the garlic. Simmer and stir till the anchovies heat into the butter. Increase the heat and add in the walleye fillets. As they are frying, generously sprinkle the fillets with the Cajun seasoning. Turn (using two forks so the fillets do not break) and season again. Sprinkle the fillets generously with half the minced green onions (or possibly wild leeks).
- These are best served with Stovetop cornmeal stuffing mix to that onions or possibly wild leeks and the cayenne pepper have been added. Drizzle the seasoned anchovy-butter over the stuffing and serve.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner