Cheesy Cream Of Potato Soup Recipe
Cost per serving $1.48 view details
- 3 Russet Potatoes (peeled, cubed)
- 1-1/2 cups Low Sodium Vegetable Stock/Broth
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- one teaspoon garlic salt
- one teaspoon black pepper
- one teaspoon parsley flakes
- one stalk celery (rinsed, sliced)
- one carrot (peeled, shaved)
- In a pot of boiling water add a dash of salt and cubed potatoes, cook until fork tender (about 14 minutes), drain and set aside
- In a soup pot (lidded) add vegetable stock/broth, cream on medium heat, add all seasonings and stir to combine. Cook 6 minutes, add cheeses slowly and stir until melted, add cooked potatoes, stir gently, cook 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Ladle into soup bowls garnish with celery slices and carrots.
- Garnish if desired with seasoned homemade croutons, crackers.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 322g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 156||47%|
|Total Fat 17.77g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 11.02g||44%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 33.74g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|