Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Lasagna Recipe
Cook dry Ranch Dressing mix slowly into evaporated milk, add cooked chicken, bacon and broccoli pieces and bring to a simmer, stirring frequently for about 20 minutes. Place first layer of lasagna noodles in greased 9x13 casserole dish. Prepare just as you would a regular lasagna adding chicken mixture, mozzarella and cheddar cheese with each layer. Bake for approx. 35 minutes.
- 2 - (12 oz.) cans evaporated milk (not fat free)
- 1 - (1 oz.) pkg dry Ranch dressing mix
- 3 - Cups, cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 - Cup, steamed (al dente') broccoli bites
- 1/2 - Cup crispy bacon pieces
- 1/2 - tsp pepper
- 12 oz.- lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 1/2 to 2 - Cups of Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 to 2 - Cups Mozzarella cheese
- Brown chicken in frying pan on medium low while boiling water for the lasagna noodles. Once water is boiling place noodles in and stir to avoid sticking. Remove chicken and set aside to cool before cutting. Once noodles are done, rinse with cold water and set aside (cold water rinse prevents them from sticking together).
- Combine both cans of evaporated milk and the Ranch dressing mix in a 3 quart saucepan mixing frequently over low heat until dressing mix is dissolved. Stir in chicken, bacon and broccoli and pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook for an additional 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease (with butter) a 9 x 13 casserole pan. Dry off noodles and place first layer in bottom of casserole pan. Pour half of chicken mixture over noodles, add half of the cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Repeat the noodle, mixture & cheese layers. Cover the pan with foil for the first 20 minutes of the total cooking time of 35 minutes for a perfect bubbly finish. If you prefer a crunchier top, do not use the foil cover.
- OPTIONAL: You can eliminate the bacon and or broccoli for just a chicken and cheese lasagna, or add chiles and bell peppers to change it up a bit. Perhaps finish off by serving with a dollop of sour cream? Make it your own and enjoy!
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 128g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 271||70%|
|Total Fat 30.27g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 13.6g||54%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.5g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|