Cheesecake With Raspberries And Chocolate Recipe
- 8 ounce Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1 x Egg, Room Temperature
- 1/4 c. Lowfat sour cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 6 ounce Pie crust, chocolate wafer
- 1/2 c. Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- 1 c. Fresh Raspberries
- 1 Tbsp. Powdered Sugar, Optional
- 2 tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Pwdr, Optional Mint Leaves, Optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, with electric mixer, beat cheese with sugar, egg, lowfat sour cream, and vanilla. Pour into crust. Bake 20 min or possibly till top is almost set in center. Cold on rack for 5 min. Spoon fudge sauce over top in a few dollops. Cold 15 min more. Carefully spread fudge so it completely covers cake. Chill.
- Just before serving, arrange berries on top of fudge. If you like, sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar and cocoa pwdr and garnish with mint leaves.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner