Cheesecake in a Cupcake Recipe
Cost per serving $0.29 view details
- 1 1/2 cup crumbs
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- rum or almond extract
- ~ 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- all ingredients must be at room temperature
- For the crust:
- mix the crumbs with the melted butter.
- Press the mixture into the bottom on 18 cupcakes forms.
- Put on a sheet pan and bake for 5 minutes at 350F. Remove from the oven and let cool before adding the cheesecake filling.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- For the filling:
- in a bowl combine the cheeses with the sugar until mix until completely blended.
- Add the eggs, 1 at time, incorporating completely after each addition.
- Add the extract and chocolate chips. Mix carefully.
- Pour the filling into the prepared pans.
- Put the cupcakes pans into roasting pans and pour in enough hot water to come 3/4 of the way up the sides.
- Bake at 325F for 20-25 minutes, turn off the oven and leave the cupcakes to cool for another 20-30 minutes without opening the oven.
- Serve completely cold
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 33g|
|Recipe makes 18 servings|
|Calories from Fat 78||65%|
|Total Fat 8.88g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 5.09g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.9g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|