Cheese rolls Recipe
Cost per serving $0.26 view details
- 225g of arrow root/tapioca flour
- 80ml water
- 50ml sunflower oil
- 6 tablespoons of plain yogurt - approx. 125g
- 1 egg
- 55g tasty or parmesan cheese - freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Sift the tapioca flour into a bowl.
- Combine Oil, Salt, Water and bring to boil.
- Slowly pour on to the tapioca stirring it to stiff dough with a wooden spoon.
- Add in the egg, yoghurt and cheese.
- When the dough has cooled slightly, add in the the egg, yoghurt and cheese
- Mix and then roll into golf ball sizes.
- Bke for 30-35 Min. Make sure they are apart from each other.
- bake till golden brown
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 26g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 51||80%|
|Total Fat 5.76g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1.46g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.57g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|