Chargrilled Smoked Salmon With Champ Recipe
Cost per recipe $6.39 view details
- 2 x 4 ounce pcs smoked salmon
- 4 lrg Jacket potatoes, cooked
- 250 ml Lowfat milk
- 4 ounce Butter
- 10 x Spring onions Extra virgin olive oil Pesto Fresh herbs Seasoning
- In a warm pan, fry the smoked salmon on one side. Turn them over then remove from the pan. Scoop out the potato from the jackets and mix it with hot lowfat milk, seasoning and butter. Add in the minced spring onions and herbs.
- Serve hot with the salmon, garnished with pesto and basil leaves.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 742g|
|Calories from Fat 1107||77%|
|Total Fat 125.19g||156%|
|Saturated Fat 66.84g||267%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 23.5g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||12%|