Char Broiled Rib Eyes Recipe
Cost per serving $1.70 view details
- 6 x Rib eye steaks, 1" thick
- 1/2 lb Butter
- 1 x Lemon Warm sauce to taste
- 1 lb Mushrooms, sliced White onions, sliced Bell peppers, sliced Tomatoes, sliced Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare ahead of time lemon sauce by melting butter and juice of one lemon, peel of 1/2 lemon and a dash of warm sauce.
- Wrap Mushrooms, peppers, onions, and tomatoes and garlic in a wire grill which closes to hold them. Put on grill, basting with lemon sauce and turning frequently. When almost done, Move to coolest area of grill surface.
- On hottest part of fire, put steaks on for five min about 2 inches from coals. Baste with lemon sauce and turn over. Grill for another 5 min for rare (total 10), 10 min for medium (total 15, 15 min for well done (total 20). Turn again and again as needed, basting as you please.
- Put on platter and dump vegetables over.
- Put remaining lemon sauce over top and serve.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 116g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 272||94%|
|Total Fat 30.92g||39%|
|Saturated Fat 19.45g||78%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.91g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|