Carrabba's Italian Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
These are a great summertime meal.
Cost per serving $1.37 view details
- 12 to 15 large mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- 2 ounces diced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup finely crushed Ritz crackers, about 12 crackers
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- Heat oven to 325 F degrees. Wash mushrooms and remove stems. Finely chop stems and reserve.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and cook onion, pepperoni,
- green pepper, garlic and chopped mushroom stems until tender but not brown.
- Add crackers, parmesan, parsley, salt, oregano
- and a dash of pepper,and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into mushroom caps, heaping tops.
- In a shallow baking pan with 1/4-inch water covering bottom of pan, place stuffed mushrooms.
- Bake uncovered about 25 minutes until heated thoroughly.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 125g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 125||58%|
|Total Fat 13.99g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 5.71g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.36g|
|Total Carbs 16.36g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|